Salary up to £29k
• Create compelling product and sales copy
• Work with the in-house creative team and external experts to research, develop and present headline ‘stories’ to the Editorial Team
• Write complete copy bibles that answer the Product Brief, fit the story and delight our customers
• Adhere to Editorial House Style and corporate brand tone of voice guidelines
• Collaborate with in-house design team to create world-class product packaging, advertising, direct mail, trade and online sales collateral
• Adhere to specific internal processes and systems.
• Assist in other departmental activities as required.
• Detail focused
• Conscientious and systematic
• Able to work independently
• Strong team player
• Confident and professional
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• Degree in either Journalism, English or History or related area
• Experience in writing for product and sales communications
• Excellent oral and written communication skills including English grammar
• Highly organised; able to multi-task effectively
• Proficient in business software, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
• Experience with Adobe Acrobat
• Ability to work independently and efficiently on long-term projects and individual tasks
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Experience of working in a creative studio
St David Recruitment Services Ltd is an independent recruitment agency set up to offer a personalised yet professional service to all our customers. We appreciate that everybody is different and treat our candidates as individuals.