Right at Home - Cardiff
Salary: £8 - £9 per hour
Start Date: ASAP
Hours per week: 16-25
- Are you hardworking and passionate about online marketing?
- Looking for an opportunity to prove yourself within a market leading organisation?
Right at Home Cardiff provide premium quality Home Care to adults with Physical and Learning Disabilities and the Elderly. We are actively recruiting a Marketing Assistant for our growing office in Cardiff, to co-ordinate the online promotion and presence of the Company and the services it provides in the local area.
This role requires an outgoing and passionate person who has a creative and forward thinking approach to developing an online presence and brand awareness. You should have knowledge in online marketing in a customer focussed environment, along with excellent communication, IT and organisational skills.
If you are confident and ambitious and believe you have the skills to be the face of an award winning enterprise and you are able to promote quality in everything you do, then we would like to hear from you.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinate Right at Home Cardiff’s media channels to ensure consistent communication and coverage of activities.
- Use digital and social media in marketing campaigns.
- Identify and analyse key trends to optimise the marketing budget
- Website maintenance and optimisation.
- Build strong and relevant engagement across digital media channels
- Work with the management team to create content for the website and social media.
- Co-ordinate high quality, consistent blog and news posts.
- Identify new, creative and innovative ways to increase business visibility
- Attend events in order to provide live coverage of the activities
Qualifications & Experience
- Knowledge of WordPress would be an advantage
- Previous experience of running an ad campaign would be advantageous
- Experience building a strong network of followers on a social media platform
- A keen eye for detail
- Excellent knowledge of multiple Social Media platforms
Abilities, Skills & Behaviours
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills with the ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent planning and organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects at one time.
- Confident in writing quality, engaging content
- A creative and modern outlook on Marketing
Required licence or certification: Drivers License
If you are interested in this position then please click the ‘Apply Now’ button below and send us your full CV and a covering letter
Right at Home UK is one of the UK’s leading homecare providers.
We provide a premium quality service to adults and older people who require some assistance to live at home and enjoy their independence.
Delivering highly-personalised support that benefits the whole family, not just our individual Client. Your local care team would offer companionship, social activity, support with diet, exercise and household management, as well as personal care and help with mobility.