• To provide the single point of contact for all field service engineers, dealing with all enquiries and update the company database.
• Escalation and tracking of field service engineer calls using the different procedures in place including, internet, fax and telephones.
• Setting the customer expectations and keeping the customer informed of the progress of each service call.
• Escalation of appropriate issues within the organisation.
• Completion of call incident reports, detailing field service engineers’ involvement in sensitive calls for management and customers as required.
• Constant use of/updating and housekeeping of the company database.
• Prepare the necessary call statistics and assist in the generation of monthly measurements.
• Completion of customer satisfaction calls on each closed field service engineer visit.
What the company is looking for in the successful candidate:
• The role is the first point of contact for the customer experiencing a problem with their equipment. It is essential that any candidate should have experience in dealing with customer enquiries and requests for further information.
• Effective team player with the ability to work as part of a small team but also with the ability to work effectively and persuasively with the field service engineers who work remotely from the office
• Willing to take ownership and be responsible – see tasks through to completion
• Strong communication skills – both verbal and written especially in order to communicate effectively with our customers
• Ability to remain calm under pressure
• Patient and diplomatic when handling customer sensitive situations
• Enthusiastic, self-motivated individual with ability to work on own initiative
Petrie Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Petrie Recruitment is a relatively small - but perfectly formed!! - business - and it provides staff for a wide range of (mainly permanent) job categories in several sectors, but does tend to focus on manufacturing and commercial positions, e.g. Engineering, General Management, Production Management, Logistics, Purchasing, H.R., Finance, I.T., Sales/Marketing and all aspects of Administration.