Early Years Specialist Primary Teacher
We are currently recruiting for an Early Years Specialist Primary Teacher
To work within Newport, Cardiff and Cwmbran area’s to teach within year 2 and year 3 stage. An excellent classroom practitioner will be required to work in a cluster of schools in these areas for day-to-day and long term cover. The successful candidates will raise pupil’s aspirations, motivate pupil’s, be devoted to pupil progression, and be able to provide a stimulating learning environment which both encourages and challenges learners.
To be considered, you must:
- Be a Teacher you are required to have BA (Hons) in Educational Studies + Early Childhood Studies with full UK QTS or PGCE Qualification
- SEN Specialist with vast experience within Units and Special Needs based Schools
- Team Teach would be of an advantage however, not essential
- Have traceable references within the last 2 years
- Have a full in date DBS, or be prepared to purchase a new one
- EWC Registered (Education Workforce Council)
- Have an up to date CV
- Have excellent classroom management skill
- Extra curricular activities including Athletics, Football, Swimming and Hockey
What can you expect from Regis Recruitment Ltd?
- Regular and varied teaching supply work
- Competitive pay rates
- Potential long-term teaching roles
- Fully compliant with the Agency Workers Regulations (AWR)
- Respected reputation throughout the recruitment industry
Salary will always meet the National Living Wage and will be confirmed at interview stage
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Natalie for more information on this job vacancy, on 01633 211800
Established in 2002 and supporting businesses in both Wales & South West, Regis Recruitment has maintained its respected position in the 'market place' and has a clear vision to remain highly competitive and determined to remain supportive during the current climate in 2011. We specialise in the recruitment for both TEMPORARY and PERMANENT positions.