Carers Development Worker
Salary is £11.80 per hour.
To co-ordinate, develop and deliver a programme of consultation within the health and social care sector across Cardiff and the Vale of Glamorgan. The specific aim of the project is to identify potential stakeholders and consult to ascertain their views on the suitability of an accredited Award amongst the sector.
• Undertake research amongst the health and social care sector in Cardiff and the Vale to identify key stakeholder.
• Organise a series of consultation events to gather views.
• Deliver presentations and facilitate the consultation events as required.
• Deliver awareness presentations as required.
• Collate evidence from the consultation events.
• Monitor and evaluate service quality including user/purchaser feedback.
• Produce a final evaluation report based on feedback from the consultation events.
• Carry out any other duties as required.
• Experience of working within the health and social care sector.
• Experience of working with education, health and voluntary sectors.
• Experience in planning and delivering learning activities.
• Ability to work independently.
• Effective presentation skills.
• Ability to work as part of a team.
• Ability to manage own time and workload and respond to and prioritise a range of competing demands.
• Effective networking skills.
• Excellent IT skills.
• Ability to collect and present performance information.
• Educated to GCSE standard or equivalent- a degree would be desirable.
• Have access to a vehicle and hold a full and valid driving license.
• Knowledge of issues relating to carers.
• Knowledge of Health & Safety and Safeguarding.
• Knowledge of monitoring and evaluation.
• Ability to communicate in Welsh is desirable but not essential.
• Willing to be flexible with hours of work and willing to work outside of normal office hours on a regular basis.
St David Recruitment Services Ltd is an independent recruitment agency set up to offer a personalised yet professional service to all our customers. We appreciate that everybody is different and treat our candidates as individuals.