Purchase Ledger Manager
Salary £13.00 - £16.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
An urgent requirement has arisen for an interim Purchase Ledger Manager to work for a prestigious organisation based in the Pontypridd area. The role requires an experienced manager with exposure of managing large teams and adding value to the business by improving systems and procedures.
Reporting into the Financial Accounting Manager, you will be required to take full ownership for the day to day running of the purchase ledger function, and providing daily support and direction to a team of 8 AP clerks.
Main duties will include:
* Overseeing of purchase ledger team and distributing daily workloads
* You will ensure all systems and controls surrounding the AP function are adhered to by conducting daily and monthly audits and developing procedures and controls where necessary
* You will provide reports for the Financial Accounting Manager on analysis of aged creditors and supplier statements
* Adhere to month end timescales
* Assist with clearing backlog of invoices
* Any other ad hoc tasks as and when required by the Financial Accounting Manager
The role would suit an individual who enjoys trouble-shooting and thrives on working in a busy and demanding environment. The role is initially being offered on a temporary basis however, could be turn permanent for the successful candidate. If you are interested and free for work ASAP, please contact the office NOW for a more in-depth conversation and to potentially arrange an interview slot!
For over 20 years, Now Careers has delivered a personalised careers service to candidates throughout the UK and Australia. At Now Careers our guiding principle is to be your career resource, playing a supportive, consultative and ultimately crucial role throughout your working life. As career managers we take the time to listen to your needs and create a detailed overview of what you're looking for during the registration process.
Our Cardiff branch deals with Accountancy and Finance roles in the South Wales area. If you are looking for your next career move, we offer advice on how to achieve your perfect role - whether it's temporary or permanent employment, a change of direction, location or job type. Once we have created a detailed overview of your career ambitions, we work with you throughout your career life, communicating and providing opportunities that are relevant to you.