JOB TITLE: Customer Advisor
SALARY & BENEFITS: £15,728 + excellent employee benefits
WORKING HOURS: Between the hours of 8am - 6pm Monday - Friday on a 3 week rotating shift pattern
THE COMPANY: We are currently working with a non-profit making; government owned organisation set up in 1989 to provide loans and grants to students in universities and colleges in the UK. Due to continual growth they are now looking to recruit Customer Advisors to join their team in Llandudno.
THE ROLE: As a Customer Advisor you will be answering a high volume of incoming telephone calls, delivering an effective, efficient service to all customers and providing information, advice and guidance.
Key Responsibilities of a Customer Advisor to include:-
* Answer all incoming calls efficiently and effectively in a professional manner
* Act as first point of contact for all customers
* Ensure accurate information and advice is given in response to customers enquiries
* Ensure accurate information is captured and recorded on customers' accounts
* Ensure all documentation is requested and set to customers
* Attend and participate in regular training sessions
* Offer high quality customer service to ALL customer at all times
* Escalate non-standard situations and difficult cases to Team Leaders
* Undertake such duties as may be commensurate with the level of the post
THE CANDIDATE: The successful candidate will need to have excellent verbal and written communication skills along with demonstrating a desire to develop and improve as an individual.
Key experience essential for the Customer Advisor role:
* A grade C or above in GCSE English and Maths or equivalent
* Computer literate
* A minimum of 12 months face to face or telephone customer service experience within a customer focussed business environment
* Fluent Welsh speaker
* Lives within a commutable distance to Llandudno
Does this sound like you? If yes then please hit the apply now button.
You will then be sent to an online questionnaire to support your CV and application, please fill in the details and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps.