We are growing fast and we need superstar cyclists and scooter riders who are up for the challenge.
Why Be A Rider?
Our mission is to bring dishes from great restaurants direct to people's doors. For our customers, that means we can make hungry people happy. And for our riders it means we can offer competitive fees and flexibility. We are growing fast and we need superstar cyclists and scooter riders who are up for the challenge.
· Self-employed and free to work to your own availability.
· Working in a small area.
· Getting a great rider app (for iOS and Android) so you can manage your own orders.
· Free from dealing with cash (apart from tips - which you keep, of course!)
· Using high-quality gear and equipment - like phone holders, protective clothing, helmets & lights.
· You'll receive competitive fees of up to £16 per hour, depending on location.
At Deliveroo, it's all about offering amazing service and that goes for our riders too. So we've collected a ton of perks to sweeten the deal, like discounts with Apple, Vue Cinema and some of our favourite restaurants. Plus, loads of rider events and an active community for everyone to get involved in.
What You'll Need
To work with us, you'll need the following:
· A bicycle or scooter/motorbike with relevant safety equipment (road safety is a huge must for us!).
· Smartphone - iPhone 4s or above or Android 4.3 or above. Through the Deliveroo rider app, you log in when you are available to work and accept orders sent straight to your phone.
· As an independent contractor, tax is not automatically deducted from any fees you are paid. As such, you are responsible for calculating and paying your own taxes. For more information, please read the following guide.
· The right to work in the UK.