Cardiff - Salary to £23k
plus excellent bonus potential
CCA Recruitment Group now have an exciting new opportunity for Team Managers to join our well known call centre client in Cardiff.
Your New Role
Using your proven team management skills you will actively support, lead and develop your team by providing on-going coaching, training and development. You will be responsible for ensuring your team deliver excellent customer and client satisfaction, and ensure financial success by effectively optimising revenue.
Key Responsibilities -
- Maintain and improve all areas of operational performance through monitoring coaching and feedback
- Assist and monitor of employee's progress through a hands on approach to answer any questions and concerns, provide support and recommend improvements.
- Pro-actively manage and action any potential KPI's deficits or standards issues at the earliest opportunity escalating if required.
- Reduce attrition and non-attendance whilst pro-actively increasing retention, providing employees with an opportunity to thrive in a work place that values their contribution.
- Protect current client base and encourage growth by recommending areas and opportunities to increase revenue and reduce costs.
This role is an excellent opportunity to get into a growing, fast moving organisation that will offer you superb career development in a channelled environment.
If the role appeals, please do apply through the website or directly to Stewart Pearson at CCA Recruitment Group for a fuller conversation.
As market leaders within call centre recruitment, CCA Recruitment Group can provide our clients and candidates with the perfect combination of sector specialism, matching individual talent to business requirement, whilst aligning the candidate experience to the employer brand.
Professionalism, service excellence and wholehearted collaboration are at the heart of our Recruitment Experience and woven into every candidate and employer experience.