AWARD WINNING MANUFACTURING ORGANISATION. BLUE CHIP CUSTOMERS. LARGE HEADCOUNT ONSITE. Multi-Skilled Electrical Maintenance Technician required to join a leading manufacturing company within their sector.
The role is based on a 3 shift pattern working a week of nights (10pm-6am), afternoons (2pm-10pm) and days (6am-2pm).
Salary: £27,000 – £30,000 including shift allowance (dependent on experience) + pension, healthcare, potential bonus of up to £700 etc.
The Role: The successful Multi-Skilled Electrical Maintenance Technician will report in to the Maintenance Manager onsite and will be responsible for assisting in the maintenance of Electrical and Mechanical equipment in order to keep equipment availability to a maximum and ensure that production targets can be achieved.
Responsibilities will include:
* Carrying out fault finding on both Electrical and Mechanical maintenance on a range of equipment inclusive of robotic driven, injection moulding, CNC, pneumatic and hydraulic.
* React accordingly to breakdowns and priortise work as required
* Working within a Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) system
* The Multi-Skilled Electrical Maintenance Technician will be required to assist with Lean Manufacturing projects when required from a maintenance perspective
* Ensuring all machines and processes are meeting the required standards
* Produce daily reports/paperwork as necessary to keep up to date maintenance records for the site
The Candidate: Multi-Skilled Electrical Maintenance Technician
* Experience within a Manufacturing environment is essential
* Must be time served holding a relevant Electrical Maintenance qualification
* Experience of working within an Automotive or Injection Moulding environment is desirable
* 17th Edition Wiring Regulations are highly desirable
* Familiarity with working with robotic driven equipment is needed
* PLC fault finding experience (Siemens S7) is desirable
* Experience of maintaining mechanical equipment such as CNC machinery, pneumatics and hydraulics is required
* Must be used to working with a computerised PPM system
* Must have excellent communication skills
We will contact you within 2 working days if your CV is relevant for the position.
Sigma Recruitment - South Wales Recruitment Specialists.
Sigma Recruitment Ltd are ‘South Wales Recruitment Specialists' based in Cardiff. We offer a full range of permanent recruitment solutions to many of South Wales' leading manufacturing and technical organisations.