A GLOBAL COMPANY that develops software solutions for law & accounting firms. EXCELLENT REPUTATION within their sector for providing good customer service and quality products.
An exciting role for an Accountancy Graduate looking to progress and establish themselves in the legal / accounting sector. A chance to be a part of THRIVING AND CHALLENGING DEPARTMENT within this well-established organisation.
The company have over 12,000 customers using their products, and are a business that reward hard work, and offer a FRIENDLY Culture.
Salary: £18,000 - 19,000
25 days holiday + bank holidays, Pension (3%), Free Gym Membership, Healthcare
The Role: Accounting Graduate / Accountancy Graduate
The Accounting Graduate / Accountancy Graduate would focus on guiding customers for various use and installation related questions. The candidate should be able to understand customer's need related to product use and maintain a product log capturing any identified issues or new feature requests.
Accounting Graduate / Accountancy Graduate responsibilities:
* Provide client support and technical issue resolution via email, phone and chat.
* Understand client's business / software needs.
* Resolve technical issues by guiding clients with specific features of software products.
* Proactively improve the businesses self-support centre by developing better self-help material.
* Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
The Candidate: Accounting Graduate / Accountancy Graduate
* Must have a degree related to Accounting / Accountancy (BAC, BSc, MAC, MSc etc.)
* Must have strong Admin and IT skills, and be proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
* Ideally have customer service experience.
* Ideally have experience with databases such as SQL.
* Experience outside of studies within the accounting sector would be advantageous.
We will contact you within 2 working days if your CV is relevant for the position.
Sigma Recruitment - South Wales Recruitment Specialists.
Sigma Recruitment Ltd are ‘South Wales Recruitment Specialists' based in Cardiff. We offer a full range of permanent recruitment solutions to many of South Wales' leading manufacturing and technical organisations.