Kitchen Lead Taker - Maternity Cover
Salary: Basic salary plus commission OTE £18,000
We are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic Lead taker to work in our Kitchen Showroom in the Leekes of Crosshands Store.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic Lead Taker to join our team full time to cover maternity leave in our kitchen showroom at the Leekes of Crosshands Store.
Duties will be varied and include:
- Maximising the number of sales leads and arranging home appointments with customers for our Design & Sales Consultants
- Use of the company computerised lead log to monitor and manage leads.
- Selling white goods and kitchen furniture
- Ensuring all customers are provided with an attentive and courteous service
- General administration and filing, using in house computer system.
An out going personality and a desire to sell is essential for success within this role. Previous experience for sales lead generation is preferred and/or a selling role within a retail store.
The successful candidate will work 37.5 hours per week, 5 days of a 7 day rota to include evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
In return for your skills we offer an excellent benefits package:
- 29 days holiday
- Generous Sales Commission
- Holiday Commission
- Up to 20% Staff Discount
- Contributory Pension Scheme
Interested? To apply, please forward a current CV along with a covering letter via the ‘Apply Now’ button below
Leekes was founded on the twin principles of selling quality goods and delivering excellent customer service. And in the intervening century since we first set up shop our values haven’t changed.
As one of the UK’s leading independent retailers we’ve hundreds of thousands of customers who have enjoyed a breadth of homewares and home improvement products that can only be found in a Leekes home store.
Join the family - Vacancies at Leekes
Whether your're looking for an exciting new career or want to develop and grow with your respected field we have a wide range of opportunities across our business.