Sales Advisor - Building Trade and Yard
Salary: Meets National Living & Minimum Wage
We are currently recruiting for a full time Building Trade and Yard Sales Advisor
Key responsibilities will include:
- Improving sales by delivering excellent customer service to local builders;tradesmen, and DIY enthusiasts.
- Receiving deliveries, unloading and loading store delivery trucks and customer vehicles.
- Manual handling and moving building stock.
- Serving customers, dealing with enquiries and offering advice on the trade counter and the yard area.
- Co-ordinating appropriate paperwork for sales and deliveries.
- Assist with the display of stock.
- Keeping the allocated area safe, clean and tidy.
For this role, we're looking for:
- Unexpired, full,clean,UK /EEA or Swiss driving licence is essential
- Counter balance and Reach Fork Lift qualification preferred
- HGV qualified preferred but training will be provided for the successful candidate
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work in a busy team environment
The successful candidate must be available to work 37.5 hours per week 5/ 7 days, including Bank Holidays and Weekends
Interested? To apply, please forward a current CV along with a covering letter via the ‘Apply Now’ button below
Leekes was founded on the twin principles of selling quality goods and delivering excellent customer service. And in the intervening century since we first set up shop our values haven’t changed.
As one of the UK’s leading independent retailers we’ve hundreds of thousands of customers who have enjoyed a breadth of homewares and home improvement products that can only be found in a Leekes home store.
Join the family - Vacancies at Leekes
Whether your're looking for an exciting new career or want to develop and grow with your respected field we have a wide range of opportunities across our business.