Reporting to: Shift Manager / Team Leader
Location: Cardiff (CF14 5WF)
* Salary - £17,940.00
* Potential bonus of £750 gross per annum.
* Pension, life assurance (after service qualification).
* 23 days holiday.
* 37.5 hours per week, on a rotating shift pattern, mornings 06:00 - 14:00, afternoons 14:00 - 22:00, nights 22:00 - 06:00
Our clients aim is to be the market leading feminine healthcare brand, providing world class single-use medical products and excellence of service. Daily work and customer/colleague relationships always reflect our clients core values: Quality, Service, Trust, Innovation, Value & Integrity.
To operate a range of machines, tooling and equipment used in the manufacture, packing, customisation and customer sample preparation of Femcare products.
Duties & Responsibilities
* To operate machines and equipment as defined in the Work Instructions.
* To maintain production and quality records as required (i.e. Quality traceability records / Production outputs).
* To ensure products are manufactured to defined quality standards, reporting any quality issues to the relevant person (i.e. Operations Manager, Shift manager or Team Leader) and work with colleagues to create corrective actions to rectify any problems.
* Maintain a high level of production performance by meeting production targets / efficiencies.
* To ensure that you meet all the statutory Health & Safety at Work Regulations / Legislation and maintain those standards at all times.
* To ensure a high level of Housekeeping is achieved and maintained.
* Follow holiday and absence procedures set out by the company.
* Complete any training required in line with business needs to maintain high Quality Standards and Production Performance.
* Follow Clean Room procedures to maintain the highest of standards laid down by the company.
* Follow all Standard Operating Procedures, Work Instructions generated by the company in order to maintain ISO.
* To ensure Staff Handbook procedures are followed.
* Carry out any other duties required to meet the Business needs.
If you wish to apply for the position, please submit your CV online no later than 16:00 on Monday 14th November 2016.
Orange Recruitment is team of recruitment specialists, with over 10 years of experience. Orange Recruitment was established to provide our clients with an abundance of highly qualified candidates, with minimal costs & minimal hassle.