Music Teacher / Coach
SuperStars are currently looking for a Music Coach / Music Teacher / Music Tutor / Music Practitioners / Music Workshop Leader (or as we like to call you a... ‘Music Specialist’) to join our team for a role ASAP. We require a positive, passionate individual who has experience of working within primary aged pupils as well as strong classroom management skills. The successful candidate would be responsible for delivering (Pre Planned Music lessons to both Foundation Phase and Key Stage 2 classes.
So Who Are SuperStars?
SuperStars was formed in 2005. We are a child development organisation working in 250 primary schools across South Wales & the South West of England. We are passionate about giving children the opportunities that they deserve and we focus on developing bright futures for everyone that we work with...including you! Check us out at (www.super-stars.org.uk).
What does a Primary School MUSIC Coach Do?
- Teach primary-age children Music lessons linked to the curriculum (All planning provided for you).
- Prepare and deliver lessons covering the needs of all abilities in the class.
- Positively manage behaviour.
- Give each child progression by providing high quality teaching & development.
- Deliver outstanding customer service.
Requirements of a Primary School MUSIC Coach Do?
- A Levels (or equivalent) in Music.
- A degree or higher level qualification is desirable.
- Must have experience working with children aged 4 - 11.
- This could be in a school environment or in a coaching role.
What do you get in return?
- Up to £10 PH.
- Full and comprehensive training provided.
- Grow and develop within an expanding organisation with promotion opportunities.
- Paid experience, relevant to a PGCE application (Our staff application success rate is over 85%).
- The opportunity to work on our award winning Holiday Courses.
- A dedicated Staff Support Manager.
Take the first step to the rest of your career with SuperStars!
SuperStars believes in developing bright futures for all children, by providing new, highly rewarding activities. Our dedicated subject specialists are committed to raising standards in schools and our ultimate goal is a simple one;
To give every child the outstanding experiences and opportunities they deserve.
The SuperStars team is a passionate group of energetic and ambitious role-models who are 100% committed to collectively achieving our vision. We live and breathe our 12 points of culture to ensure that we consistently develop bright futures.