Art Teacher / Coach (Primary)
Cardiff, Newport, Caldicot, Chepstow, Monmouth
SuperStars are currently looking for a Part Time Art Coach / Art Teacher / Art Tutor / Art Workshop Leader (or as we like to call you... ‘Art Specialist’) to join our team for a role starting ASAP. We are looking for organised, positive, passionate individual with strong classroom management skills as well as experience of working with Primary School aged pupils. The role would be based in a school in NEWPORT and working Part Time leading Art lessons across both the Foundations Phase and KS2.
So Who Are SuperStars?
SuperStars was formed in 2005. We are a child development organisation working in 250 primary schools across South Wales & the South West of England. We are passionate about giving children the opportunities that they deserve and we focus on developing bright futures for everyone that we work with...including you! Check us out at (www.super-stars.org.uk).
What does an Art Teacher / Coach Do?
- Teach primary-age children Art lessons linked to the curriculum (All planning provided for you).
- Prepare and deliver lessons covering the needs of all abilities in the class.
- Positively manage behaviour.
- Give each child progression by providing high quality teaching & development.
- Deliver outstanding customer service.
Requirements of an Art Teacher / Coach?
- Have GCSE's and/or A Levels (or equivalent) in Art / Design.
- A degree or higher level qualification is desirable.
- Must have experience working with children aged - 4 - 11.
- This could be in a school environment or in a coaching role.
What do you get in return?
- £10 PH + Travel Expenses
- Full and comprehensive training provided.
- Grow and develop within an expanding organisation with promotion opportunities.
- Paid experience, relevant to a PGCE application (Our staff application success rate is over 85%).
- The opportunity to work on our award winning Holiday Courses.
- A dedicated Staff Support Manager.
Take the first step to the rest of your career with SuperStars!
SuperStars believes in developing bright futures for all children, by providing new, highly rewarding activities. Our dedicated subject specialists are committed to raising standards in schools and our ultimate goal is a simple one;
To give every child the outstanding experiences and opportunities they deserve.
The SuperStars team is a passionate group of energetic and ambitious role-models who are 100% committed to collectively achieving our vision. We live and breathe our 12 points of culture to ensure that we consistently develop bright futures.