Salary is £20,000- £25,000
Permanent, Full-Time. 35 hours per week on a rota basis, Monday – Friday shifts between 9.00am – 8.00pm, Saturday and Sunday shifts between 9.00am – 6.00pm (1 in 3)
• 23 days annual leave
• Extra birthday day off
• Christmas shopping day
• Company pension scheme
• Private medical insurance and life assurance
• Free on site car parking/ bus & train access very close
• Working as part of a small team with lots of progression opportunities
To ensure all underwriting decisions are made in accordance with the Credit Risk Policy (CRP) within agreed mandate levels in an accurate and timely manner, ensuring all new business opportunities are maximised by negotiation and interaction with dealers and sales alike
• Underwrite new business applications within mandate levels.
• Ensuring compliance with the CRP.
• Ensuring all new business opportunities are maximised by negotiation.
• Deal making and making full use of all systems and processes available.
• Provide internal and external customers with a professional and efficient service in an enthusiastic and knowledgeable manner at all times in order to maintain and develop business relationships.
• Make underwriting recommendations to higher mandate holders where mandate level is exceeded. Liaise and assist other team members regarding underwriting recommendations and decisions when required.
• Maintain a comprehensive and up-to-date knowledge of the company’s products and services proactively promoting them at all times.
• Ensure all referred proposals have relevant procedural checks as highlighted, both system and manual as necessary e.g. Credit Reference Bureau, Glasses Guide, Land Registry, CIFAS, employment confirmation etc are utilised ensuring that all information and documentation is accurate.
• Ensure individual productivity records are maintained in an accurate and timely manner.
St David Recruitment Services Ltd is an independent recruitment agency set up to offer a personalised yet professional service to all our customers. We appreciate that everybody is different and treat our candidates as individuals.