Service Operations Manager
Webhelp UK are recruiting for an experienced Service Operations Manager to join the existing team based in our new Cardiff site paying a competitive salary plus bonus and benefits. This is an exciting opportunity to work with the Head of Service and shape the success and future of our dynamic client campaigns.
What does the Service Operations Managers role consist of?
Working closely with the Head of Service, the Service Operations Manager will implement and deliver client and company requirements whilst driving the designated campaign(s) at all levels. They will assist in the management of the contact centre within agreed operational and financial budgets, focusing on maximising revenue from well-managed client relationships and increasing the efficiency of the operation.
The Service Operations Manager will actively support, lead and develop team leaders within an environment of continuous improvement through the use of feedback, coaching, training and other development activities.
As a Service Operations Manager, what kind of responsibilities will I have?
* Manage, lead and develop employees through direct line reports by defining and actively encouraging management best practice
* Ensure consistency across all sites in relation to client processes and procedures
* Maintain and improve all areas of operational performance through setting and reviewing KPI and agreeing recovery and action plans
* Responsible and accountable for the successful delivery of the agreed targets and goals for the Contact Centre
* Ensure timely and accurate performance reports are prepared and ready for client reviews
* Work proactively with the training team on the delivery of adequate and sufficient briefing and training to agents and team leaders to meet campaign requirement
As a Service Operations Manager what skills & experience will I need?
* Excellent communication and influencing skills.
* Ability to manage to scale
* Understanding of contact centre practices and technology at Operations Manager level
* Demonstrable leadership and management skills gained in a customer-focused environment
* Understanding of business planning and objective setting skills
* Experience of process, service and people development
* Results focused and committed to the values surrounding outstanding service delivery
* Experience of working in a outsource environment is desirable but not essential
* Possess and demonstrate strong leadership and team building skills and be able to motivate and inspire team leaders to deliver excellent service and maximise revenue for the business
* An understanding of resource planning
As one of the UK’s fastest growing customer experience outsourcers, Webhelp UK is leading the way in an ever-changing world of communications. We need people with personality; people who have what it takes to master the art of communication. If you want to work in a fun, vibrant workplace, in a role with great rewards and progression, you’ll find plenty of opportunities here.