Domiciliary Care Manager
Salary £22,000 - £25,000 per annum
Salary to be Reviewed in Six Months
Are you ready for an exciting opportunity to be part of developing a Domiciliary Care Agency in North Wales for people with learning disability and mental health needs, based in Old Colwyn.
Do you have the understanding and passion to provide services to the people we could support?
Can you demonstrate:
- Experience of identifying developing and maintaining effective relationships with clients, social services and other stakeholders
- Ability to grow and develop the service to achieve positive outcomes
- Understanding of the regulations and drivers to provide safe, effective and well led services.
Do you have:
- Ability to register with Care Council Wales as Registered Manager
- Recent experience within the Domiciliary sector at management level
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Exceptional time management and prioritisation skills.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please click the Apply Now button below.
Potens provides flexible, specialised support within a variety of environments and service models to support individuals in achieving outcomes.
Potens Mission is:
+ To provide services nationally, which maximise the independence of the individuals accessing them.
+ To ensure all we undertake is purposeful, positive and progressive.
+ To empower all to have a voice, that is heard.
+ To provide services that are relevant and value for money.