£25k plus DOE
We are looking for someone who has industry knowledge with proven track record in the Facilities Management, Maintenance of Building Services or Electrical/Mechanical contracting.
• Drafting and writing PQQ and/or bid submission responses using persuasive and positive language;
• Reading and understanding pre-qualification, framework or tender submission documents;
• Research and write highly specific responses which generally are technical / construction and / or client focused in nature;
• Interviewing team members to help formulate responses;
• Being able to work as part of a bid team or individually;
• Being able to communicate effectively with other staff involved with the bid;
• Able to work to tight deadlines whilst producing an excellent standard of work;
• Willing to interact with the team and offer suggestions, innovation and ways to continuously improve;
• Fully understand the importance of being “client centric” and being able to demonstrate this through the written responses;
• Carry out research (web based or otherwise) on clients, projects and/or projects to aid and tailor the written responses;
• Attend site visits if necessary to aid responses;
• Proof reading;
• Compilation of Project Case Studies.
Knowledge skills & experience
• Bid writing qualifications/training;
• English language/English literature;
• Experience of journalism/marketing;
• Strong evidenced backed experience of writing high quality construction pre-qualification, tender and framework submissions;
• Good experience of working within a construction company in a similar role;
• Strong evidenced backed experience of writing high quality construction pre qualifications, tender and framework submissions;
• Relevant experience of working within a construction company;
• Able to work to deadlines;
• Able to work as part of a team or individually;
• Client focused culture;
• Excellent IT skills (essential) and use of bid writing and graphic software such as InDesign, (desirable);
• Full Driving Licence (desirable).
All above attributes are ESSENTIAL unless otherwise stated.
• Exceptionally well organised;
• Innovative / creative;
• Good communicator;
St David Recruitment Services Ltd is an independent recruitment agency set up to offer a personalised yet professional service to all our customers. We appreciate that everybody is different and treat our candidates as individuals.