I.T. Support Analyst
Full time (37.5 hours) and part time (24 hours) available
£15,500 - £17,800 per annum
Are you a recent Graduate in IT or do you have fantastic technical IT knowledge? If so, we would love to hear from you!
We are currently recruiting for IT Support Analysts on a permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity to become a member of an Award Winning, World Class Service Desk.
Main Tasks and Objectives
I.T. Support Analysts are required to:
• Be readily available to answer the phone to our clients in a professional and efficient manner.
• To provide front line troubleshooting, diagnostics and to provide technical fixes.
• To support a variety of custom made/bespoke applications, Microsoft applications and desktop applications. Plus a variety of off-the-shelf industry tools.
• To support networks, hardware and printers etc.
• Actively employ, share and contribute to the company's knowledge base.
• Manage open incidents in line with industry best practice guidelines.
• To support local and Global clients.
• Take control, understand goals and own your performance.
Any Other Information:
• Must be able to commit to 3 full weeks of Induction training
• Be willing to apply for Baseline Security Clearance and SC security
• Must bring photographic ID to interview
*No experience is required-full training is provided on successful completion of a technical test*
Below are just a few of the internal benefits:-
• Share Purchase Plan - basic contribution of up to 2% with company matching
• Member Flexible Benefits
• Pension Retirement Plan - up to 10% base salary
• Member Discounts & Deals
• Sports & Social Club – events across the UK
• Interest-free Season Ticket Loan
• Profit Participation Plan
• Health & Life Benefits
• Buy and Sell Annual Leave Scheme (25 days + buy/sell up to 5 days)
St David Recruitment Services Ltd is an independent recruitment agency set up to offer a personalised yet professional service to all our customers. We appreciate that everybody is different and treat our candidates as individuals.