5 x Customer Service Advisors
Salary is £17k plus bonus.
Full-Time – 35 hours per week on a rota basis, Monday – Saturday between 8am – 6:30pm.
• 23 days annual leave, birthday day off and a Christmas shopping day.
• Company pension scheme.
• Private medical and Private health insurance.
• Life assurance.
• Free on site car parking and bus & train access very close.
• Discount shopping benefit.
Proactively promote our clients products and services managing incoming customer calls and completing any related administration tasks in a professional manner. Liaise with all necessary departments to provide assistance to customers and to identify and maximise profitable retention opportunities achieving agreed targets.
• Provide all customers with an efficient service in a professional, enthusiastic and knowledgeable manner at all times in order to maintain and develop customer relationships through the CRM process.
• To enhance the company’s reputation by delivering exceptional customer service and ensuring that a culture of Treating Customers Fairly is embedded within every customer transaction
• To effectively promote the company Website and self-service facility
• Take incoming calls from customers and deal with any customer queries relating to their current, or possible future finance agreements.
• Ensure that prompt and regular communication is maintained between all internal and external parties to ensure seamless and consistent service levels are maintained at all times. This includes Live Chat, emails and social media
• Maintain a comprehensive and up-to-date knowledge and understanding of the company’s products and services proactively promoting them where appropriate.
• Conduct customer surveys, in order to maintain and improve levels of service within the business.
• Assist customers who are looking for a settlement figure, advise the customers of their re-financing options, analyze customer records using company systems to identify sales opportunities and make appropriate recommendations.
• Undertake any administration necessary upon the customer’s decision to re-finance their new purchase/vehicle. Liaise with colleagues as appropriate e.g. underwriting ensuring all relevant documentation is completed and accurate in a timely manner.
• Liaise with the motor dealer providing support and information throughout the application process.
• To enhance performance of the department, assist in recognising and recommending suitable improvements regarding business development and Company procedures, to ensure competitiveness through the development of products and services, and that the efficiency and effectiveness of the function and division is maintained.
• Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of regulatory and legislative information related to the company’s products and services (e.g. ICOB, FSA rules, Anti Money Laundering, Data Protection, etc).
• Ensure all Money Laundering issues are reported appropriately.
• Maintain good knowledge and understanding of all relevant policies and procedures relevant to the role, being compliant with these policies and procedures at all times.
• Provide information to management to assist with the production of reports as requested by CSC management.
• Undertake any other reasonable tasks as and when requested by CSC management.
St David Recruitment Services Ltd is an independent recruitment agency set up to offer a personalised yet professional service to all our customers. We appreciate that everybody is different and treat our candidates as individuals.