Sports Coach (Welsh Speaking)
SuperStars are currently looking for a Welsh Speaking Sports Coach / Multi Sports Coach / PE Teacher / PE Coach / Primary School PE Coach (or as we like to call you... ‘PE Specialists’) to join our team ASAP. We are looking for an organised, positive, passionate individual with strong classroom management skills. Experience of working with Primary School aged pupils is essential as well as being able to speak and deliver sessions in WELSH. The role is 4 days Per Week and would be based in a school in Cwmbran for 1 day PW and 3 days PW in Cardiff.
So Who Are SuperStars?
SuperStars was formed in 2005. We are a child development organisation working in 250 primary schools across South Wales & the South West of England. We are passionate about giving children the opportunities that they deserve and we focus on developing bright futures for everyone that we work with...including you! Check us out at (www.super-stars.org.uk).
What does a Sports Coach Do?
- Teach primary children the PE curriculum, including dance and gymnastics (All planning provided).
- Prepare and deliver lessons covering the needs of all abilities in the class.
- Positively manage behaviour.
- Give each child progression by providing high quality teaching & development.
- Deliver outstanding customer service.
Requirements of a Sports Coach?
- Have GCSE's and/or A Levels (or equivalent) in PE or Sports Coaching.
- A degree or higher level qualification is desirable.
- Must have experience working with children aged - 4 - 11.
- This could be in a school environment or in a coaching role.
- MUST be Welsh Speaking.
What do you get in return?
- Salary from £13,000-£14-500.
- Full and comprehensive training provided.
- Grow and develop within an expanding organisation with promotion opportunities.
- Paid experience, relevant to a PGCE application (Our staff application success rate is over 85%).
- The opportunity to work on our award winning Holiday Courses.
- A dedicated Staff Support Manager
To apply please send your CV via the 'Apply Now' button below
SuperStars believes in developing bright futures for all children, by providing new, highly rewarding activities. Our dedicated subject specialists are committed to raising standards in schools and our ultimate goal is a simple one;
To give every child the outstanding experiences and opportunities they deserve.
The SuperStars team is a passionate group of energetic and ambitious role-models who are 100% committed to collectively achieving our vision. We live and breathe our 12 points of culture to ensure that we consistently develop bright futures.