Job Elements: -
• Support, training, facilitation & documentation regarding all areas of Health & Safety / Environmental issues as directed by the Health Safety & Environmental Manager.
• Support documentation for Health & Safety / Environmental procedures.
• Health & Safety / Environmental auditing & inspections.
• Support and facilitation regarding issues of Health & Safety / Environmental for shop-floor production supervision.
• Advice & support regarding issues of Health & Safety / Environmental for on-site representatives.
• Conducting Risk Assessments.
• Producing operating procedures and Safe Working Procedures as Required.
• Undertaking accident investigations and closing off all reports.
• Maintaining the environmental system in line with ISO 14001.
• Assisting the Health Safety & Environmental Manager to gain accreditation to ISO 18001.
The ideal candidate will have:
• IOSH / NEBOSH qualifications
• Recognised national qualification in health & safety.
• Computer literate e.g. word, excel & data base systems.
• Engineering qualification or background with 5 years’ experience.
• Sound knowledge of Health and Safety principles
• Sound Knowledge of Environmental principles
Petrie Recruitment is a relatively small - but perfectly formed!! - business - and it provides staff for a wide range of (mainly permanent) job categories in several sectors, but does tend to focus on manufacturing and commercial positions, e.g. Engineering, General Management, Production Management, Logistics, Purchasing, H.R., Finance, I.T., Sales/Marketing and all aspects of Administration.