Job Elements: -
• Working a 3 shift pattern (AM, PM and Nights) Monday to Friday
• Reporting to the departmental manager, you will provide production support and perform planned maintenance of highly automated plant and equipment to minimize production downtime.
The ideal candidate will have:
Essential Criteria: -
• You will be a time served mechanical and/or electrical technician with 2-3 years post apprenticeship experience and have worked in a high speed environment.
• Ability to diagnose and rectify problems quickly and efficiently
• Ability to read and understand engineering drawings
• Work to planned maintenance systems and schedules
• Basic knowledge of electrical systems
• Basic PLC knowledge
• Knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics
• Work well under pressure
Petrie Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Petrie Recruitment is a relatively small - but perfectly formed!! - business - and it provides staff for a wide range of (mainly permanent) job categories in several sectors, but does tend to focus on manufacturing and commercial positions, e.g. Engineering, General Management, Production Management, Logistics, Purchasing, H.R., Finance, I.T., Sales/Marketing and all aspects of Administration.