Credit Controller required
Salary of up to £22,000 per annum
A fantastic opportunity has arisen in a growing company in the Chepstow area an experienced Credit Controller to join my clients finance team. My client is looking to expand their dynamic and friendly team with the addition of a new Credit Controller who will have at least 12 months experience in the sector. My client is looking for a candidate who is keen to progress within the team, and who is willing to learn and develop.
Reporting into the Credit Control Manager, the daily responsibilities will include -
• Debt reduction, credit management, chase outstanding debt
• Prepare weekly Credit Control reports and settling up new accounts on the ledger
• Sales ledger – input and raising invoices, receipts, reconciliations and monthly statements
• Cash allocation and posting onto the system
• Dealing with all account queries
• Processing and collecting payments in conjunction with agreed payment terms
• Payment runs
• Setting up new clients onto system
• Credit checking
• Maintain good customer relationships at all times
If you are a tenacious and motivated candidate who is keen to progress and learn this is a fantastic opportunity for you. Ideally you will have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
For over 20 years, Now Careers has delivered a personalised careers service to candidates throughout the UK and Australia. At Now Careers our guiding principle is to be your career resource, playing a supportive, consultative and ultimately crucial role throughout your working life. As career managers we take the time to listen to your needs and create a detailed overview of what you're looking for during the registration process.
Our Cardiff branch deals with Accountancy and Finance roles in the South Wales area. If you are looking for your next career move, we offer advice on how to achieve your perfect role - whether it's temporary or permanent employment, a change of direction, location or job type. Once we have created a detailed overview of your career ambitions, we work with you throughout your career life, communicating and providing opportunities that are relevant to you.