Payroller required in Bridgend
Salary of up to £20,000 per annum plus benefits
My client is seeking to recruit a payroll assistant to join their growing payroll department in their in Bridgend. Previous experience of working in practice and exposure to the key elements of client service and delivery is desirable but no essential.
Reporting into the Payroll Manager, the main duties and responsibilities of the role will include -
• Process weekly and monthly payroll including RTI submissions to HMRC
• Process SMP, SSP, pension and other deductions
• Calculate and process CIS deductions
• Setting up starters and leavers and process necessary returns (P46/P45)
• Process year-end returns (P60)
• Liaise with clients and HMR&C to resolve all payroll queries
• Ensuring compliance with client’s auto-enrolment duties
• Build and maintain strong relationships with new and existing clients
• Work and liaise with other members in the payroll department and colleagues
• Report directly to a Manager
• Ability to manage tight deadlines
• Excellent working knowledge of Sage payroll
• Auto-enrolment knowledge
• Able to communicate clearly with colleagues and clients at all levels
• Demonstrable ability to take responsibility and use own initiative
• Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
For over 20 years, Now Careers has delivered a personalised careers service to candidates throughout the UK and Australia. At Now Careers our guiding principle is to be your career resource, playing a supportive, consultative and ultimately crucial role throughout your working life. As career managers we take the time to listen to your needs and create a detailed overview of what you're looking for during the registration process.
Our Cardiff branch deals with Accountancy and Finance roles in the South Wales area. If you are looking for your next career move, we offer advice on how to achieve your perfect role - whether it's temporary or permanent employment, a change of direction, location or job type. Once we have created a detailed overview of your career ambitions, we work with you throughout your career life, communicating and providing opportunities that are relevant to you.