Semi Senior Practice Accountant required
Salary of up to £28,000 per annum plus study
My client, a forward thinking practice, is seeking to recruit a driven and enthusiastic Practice Accountant to join its expanding team.
The role will involve (but is not limited to):-
· Preparing, finalising and submitting statutory financial statements for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies to include business appraisal and identification of business development opportunities.
· Preparing management accounts and forecasts.
Preparing tax calculations and associated corporate tax compliance.
· Preparation and control of VAT compliance and preparation.
· Supporting client managers with client service and job management.
· Supporting the training and development of practice trainees.
· Some audit support fieldwork from time to time.
The successful candidate will be provided with all the relevant training to integrate into the team and culture but you should be able to demonstrate the following attributes:-
Registered and active ACCA student with at least 2 years practice experience.
· Experience and good working knowledge of small business tax regime.
· Computer literate and good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Good working knowledge of all main book keeping packages (Sage / Xero)
· Experience and good working knowledge of statutory accounts production packages (Digita or similar) The role will be varied and cover a broad spectrum of industry areas providing invaluable experience.
ACCA study support will be on offer for this role.
For over 20 years, Now Careers has delivered a personalised careers service to candidates throughout the UK and Australia. At Now Careers our guiding principle is to be your career resource, playing a supportive, consultative and ultimately crucial role throughout your working life. As career managers we take the time to listen to your needs and create a detailed overview of what you're looking for during the registration process.
Our Cardiff branch deals with Accountancy and Finance roles in the South Wales area. If you are looking for your next career move, we offer advice on how to achieve your perfect role - whether it's temporary or permanent employment, a change of direction, location or job type. Once we have created a detailed overview of your career ambitions, we work with you throughout your career life, communicating and providing opportunities that are relevant to you.