Temp to Per
Accurate analysis and reporting of data.
• Weekly/Monthly Complaints analysis and Reporting
• H & S Complaint Audit Reports
• Analysis of complaint information to establish trends and identifying re-occurring issues.
• Hospitality duties including co-ordinating lunch for visitors, etc.
• Assisting Compliance Administrator and Quality & Compliance Supervisor when required.
• Perform other adhoc duties as required.
• Ability to work effectively on own initiative and as part of a team.
• Ability to work to deadlines.
• Ability to analyse and interpret large amounts of data.
• Attention to detail.
• Bringing innovation to problem solving.
• Customer focused.
• Desire to constantly drive improvement.
• Personal effectiveness.
• Communication and interpersonal skills (both written & verbal).
• Proficient IT skills (all MS Office with strong Excel knowledge)
• Experience in Customer complaints/data analysis
• Internal: Cross-departmental communication required in order to fulfil customers’ expectations.
• External: Contacts of some difficulty involving a degree of diplomacy when dealing with external customers.
• Physical Demands: Duties performed under normal office conditions.
St David Recruitment Services Ltd is an independent recruitment agency set up to offer a personalised yet professional service to all our customers. We appreciate that everybody is different and treat our candidates as individuals.