Job Elements: -
• Working Hours: Rotating weekly shift pattern: Morning: 05:45 – 14:15; Afternoon: 14:00 – 22:15 (Shorter days on a Friday)
• To carry out equipment maintenance and calibration services as required in order to minimise downtime, improve customer satisfaction and drive optimisation of processes and equipment.
• Propose and develop improvements to minimise non-conformance and ensure compliance.
• Monitor and assist in development of an improved maintenance system.
• Support production in resolution, preventative, yield and productivity improvements.
• Manage and plan maintenance demands to ensure timely and quality completion.
• Comply and work within all current H&S rules and guidelines.
The ideal candidate will have:
• ONC in relevant Engineering field (Electro-mechanical preferred).
• Experienced in Preventative Maintenance systems, Manufacturing support and improvements.
• Experience within a regulated quality environment.
• Working knowledge of PPM and TPM techniques.
• Experience working with automated equipment (PLC controlled equipment and robotics).
• PLCs - Siemens/Mitsubishi.
• Robotics - Staubli.
• Demonstable CI experience.
Petrie Recruitment is a relatively small - but perfectly formed!! - business - and it provides staff for a wide range of (mainly permanent) job categories in several sectors, but does tend to focus on manufacturing and commercial positions, e.g. Engineering, General Management, Production Management, Logistics, Purchasing, H.R., Finance, I.T., Sales/Marketing and all aspects of Administration.