Commercial Property Solicitor
Salary is depending on experience.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Commercial Property Solicitor to join our client’s team to deal with a varied caseload of commercial property transactions. The successful candidate will need to "hit the ground running", having direct client contact and dealing with a full and busy case load.
Experience of handling files from start to completion with supervision is essential. Pre-qualifying experience is acknowledged.
• To manage all client work allocated and in accordance with detailed procedures and quality standards contained in the firm’s Office Manual.
• At all times to exercise high standards of client care in a professional and pleasant manner.
• To ensure that all client work is progressed expeditiously and that the client is kept regularly informed on progress and on costs.
• To ensure the confidentiality and security of all of the firm’s and client documentation and information.
• To achieve agreed levels of billing and time recording.
• Liaise closely with the Cash Office, to have overall responsibility for credit control on own matters.
• To comply with the Solicitors Accounts Rules and the Rules of the Professional Conduct of Solicitors.
• To maintain clear and precise communications with other personnel in the firm.
• To ensure good working relationships with external institutions and organisations.
• To supervise, support and develop immediate support staff.
• To take responsibility for and attend to self-development.
• In conjunction with the firm, comply with the relevant training requirements of the Law Society and to assist with in-house training as may be required.
• Liaise with Head of department and other partners, to be active in promoting the services of the firm and its image and ethos.
• At least 2 years' experience of working in a Commercial Property law pre or post qualifying.
• IT Literate and experience of using Microsoft Office packages.
• Ability to prioritise workloads and deal with competing demands.
St David Recruitment Services Ltd is an independent recruitment agency set up to offer a personalised yet professional service to all our customers. We appreciate that everybody is different and treat our candidates as individuals.