Opportunity - Kitchen Staff / Side Chef / Kitchen Assistant - Cathays
We are looking for a full time member of staff to join our busy noodle bar in Cathays. This position has great opportunity for progressing within the company.
Previous kitchen experience is essential.
- Previous kitchen experience
- Work well under pressure
- Good time keeping
- Knowledge of food hygiene standards
- Good communication skills
- Able to multi task
- Ability to work as a team member
- Available to work 24-36 Hours per week
- Availability for this positon is a minimum of 3/6 Shifts per week
- Well presented
- Good personal Hygiene
Job Roles Include
- Preparing fresh produce on a daily basis
- Preparing dishes ready for service
- Preparing orders for customers
- Using fryers, wok cookers and other catering equipment.
- Stock Checks
- Opening and closing shop
- Full training provided
- Uniform Provided
- Free Noodle box every shift!
This position is with immediate start.
Travelling Far East to countries such as Malaysia, China, Japan, Singapore and Thailand has allowed us to create our unique wiwo taste that our customers know and love so much today. We're Cardiff's hottest noodle bar and our brand is showing no sign of cooling down!
We're often expanding our menu with the latest healthy and exciting dishes, with recipes from Asia, including Thai, Malaysian, Chinese and Japanese. All our food is cooked fresh daily with products sourced locally.
We hope you enjoy the unique taste of wiwo!