Job Elements: -
• Report to: Planning & Inventory Manager
• Download all orders and add to the production log
• Download and add any exceptional orders to the production log.
• Daily report on all shortages.
• Process component and traded orders to the purchasing department.
• Keep track of any stock adjustments and advise people accordingly to resolve.
• Maintain a high standard of organisation and cleanliness within the area.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office - Word, Excel and Outlook). Advanced Excel knowledge is key.
• Have previous experience of working within manufacturing environment
• Practical experience of using ERP / MRP systems
• A keen eye for detail
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
Petrie Recruitment is a relatively small - but perfectly formed!! - business - and it provides staff for a wide range of (mainly permanent) job categories in several sectors, but does tend to focus on manufacturing and commercial positions, e.g. Engineering, General Management, Production Management, Logistics, Purchasing, H.R., Finance, I.T., Sales/Marketing and all aspects of Administration.