Cardiff, free parking available
Salary circa £28,000 per annum
Monday – Friday 8.30am – 4.30pm
• Annual leave is 22 days plus bank holidays.
• There is a pension scheme in place which is 3% and 3% contributions after 3 months service.
• There is a life assurance scheme in place which is one times salary.
Our client is a UK based medical company with a team of experts who have considerable knowledge and experience of analysing samples.
Based in Cardiff, their forensic laboratory provides a fast and efficient service.
Our client is a fast growing company and are looking to appoint an additional Reporting Scientist into the team.
• Hold a Science related Degree.
• Have work experience within a forensic laboratory.
• Are experienced in interpreting analytical data in order to prepare reports of the results to the customer and for use in court if necessary.
• Have experience in the interpretation of LC-MS/MS and GC-MS/MS data.
• Have expert witness court experience.
• Experienced in dealing with customer queries regarding results and analysis.
• Candidates must be organized and methodical, and be detail orientated.
St David Recruitment Services Ltd is an independent recruitment agency set up to offer a personalised yet professional service to all our customers. We appreciate that everybody is different and treat our candidates as individuals.