Senior Marketing Executive (Part Time)
Cardiff, free parking available
Salary circa £30,000-£40,000 per annum, pro rata
Part Time - 3 – 4 days per week to be agreed over Monday – Friday, 9am-5pm
• To be responsible for developing and maintaining marketing strategies to meet agreed company objectives.
• To evaluate customer research, market conditions, competitor data and implement marketing plans as required.
• To oversee all marketing, advertising and promotional staff and activities.
• To ensure that the organisation understands and satisfies its customer’s requirements.
• Implement the requirements of the company Quality Management System and help maintain ISO17025:2005 accreditation.
• Marketing the company’s products and services.
• Develop an annual marketing plan/strategy to detail the year’s marketing activity to meet agreed company objectives.
• To deliver all marketing activity within the agreed budget.
• To manage all aspects of marketing materials, print, website, electronic.
• Copy writing and proof reading of all marketing materials.
• Create effective marketing messages detailing our competitive advantages.
• Create, develop and execute marketing campaigns to achieve frequent, timely and positive media coverage across all available media.
• Monitor responses and provide analysis to help measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
• Ensure campaigns run to deadlines and on budget.
• To manage the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
• To conduct market research in order to identify market requirements for current and future products.
• Monitor competitor activity.
• Actively work towards improving quality and customer service, at all times.
• Manage the Marketing Executive.
• Support the Client Services and Marketing Manager.
• Manage social media activity in accordance with the Marketing Plan.
• Organise and attend events, seminars and exhibitions.
• Actively work towards improving quality and customer service, at all times for example by contributing suggestions for improvement.
• Ensure that the company’s quality management system is applied at all times in particular by following appropriate SOPs, and keeping training records up to date.
• Identifying amendments needed to company QMS documents.
• Respect the confidentiality of the information obtained in the course of analysing samples within the lab, and refrain from disclosing such information without written consent, except where disclosure is required by law or by a court order.
• Regular and consistent targeted marketing activity to achieve increase in sales.
• Sufficient stock of all marketing promotional materials.
• 10 years’ experience.
• Must have Marketing qualification either degree or CIM.
• Must have demonstrable experience of all the responsibilities as they will be asked for example during the interview process.
• They need to have undertaken marketing duties themselves, not through an outsourced agency.
• Will essentially be Marketing Manager but due to our structure, role will not be called this.
• Due to the technical nature of the products / services offered, Client Services and Marketing Manager will sign everything off from a technical perspective.
St David Recruitment Services Ltd is an independent recruitment agency set up to offer a personalised yet professional service to all our customers. We appreciate that everybody is different and treat our candidates as individuals.