Sports Coach / Cover Supervisor
Newport, Chepstow, Caldicot Areas
SuperStars are currently looking for Primary School ‘Cover Supervisor’ to join our internal team ASAP. The role, with Full Training provided would be ideal for an organised, positive and passionate individual with a ‘Can Do’ attitude. Strong classroom management skills are a must as well as experience of working with Primary School aged pupils. You would be required to Cover on a Pro Active / Re-Active basis each day for absent SuperStars Staff across a range of Schools / LEA’s delivering primarily PE, but also aspects of Music, Drama and Art (No Background in these Subjects is necessary).
So Who Are SuperStars?
SuperStars was formed in 2005. We are a child development organisation working in 250 primary schools across South Wales & the South West of England. We are passionate about giving children the opportunities that they deserve and we focus on developing bright futures for everyone that we work with...including you! Check us out at (www.super-stars.org.uk).
What does a Primary Cover Supervisor Do?
- Liaise with our Cover Manager on a daily basis and provide both Pro-Active & Re-Active Basis Cover for our absent staff
- Responding to any questions from pupils about process and procedures Positively manage behaviour.
- Collecting any completed work after the lesson and returning it to the appropriate teacher
- Reporting back as appropriate using the school's agreed referral procedures on the behaviour of pupils during the class, and any issues arising.
- Deliver outstanding customer service.
- Deliver Lessons (With Planning, Training and Support) in PE, Drama, Music and Art
Requirements of a Primary Cover Supervisor?
- A degree (Desirable).
- Must have experience working with children aged - 4 – 11.
- Be confident to lead lesson across multiple subject areas (With support, training and planning provided).
- Flexible approach to work.
- Have a car and be willing to travel up to 45-60mins to get to a school (Expenses Covered)
What do you get in return?
- £50-£60 Per Day or a Full Time Salary.
- Full and comprehensive training provided.
- Grow and develop within an expanding organisation with promotion opportunities.
- Paid experience, relevant to a PGCE application (Our staff application success rate is over 85%).
- The opportunity to work on our award winning Holiday Courses.
- A dedicated Staff Support Manager.
Take the first step to the rest of your career with SuperStars!
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
SuperStars believes in developing bright futures for all children, by providing new, highly rewarding activities. Our dedicated subject specialists are committed to raising standards in schools and our ultimate goal is a simple one;
To give every child the outstanding experiences and opportunities they deserve.
The SuperStars team is a passionate group of energetic and ambitious role-models who are 100% committed to collectively achieving our vision. We live and breathe our 12 points of culture to ensure that we consistently develop bright futures.