Job Elements: -
• Communicate ship dates to intercompany contacts for customer backlogs and service orders, for both production and purchased materials.
• Monitor the achievement of ‘On time delivery’ of customer backlogs on a daily basis.
• Support the backlog reduction process.
• Support the end of quarter revenue recognition process.
• Support the back flushing of completed product, accessories and consumables into inventory, including the creation of equipment records where necessary.
• Where applicable manually create production orders.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Experienced planner from a manufacturing environment
• Excellent MRP skills (ideally SAP)
• Computer literate (especially Excel)
Petrie Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Petrie Recruitment is a relatively small - but perfectly formed!! - business - and it provides staff for a wide range of (mainly permanent) job categories in several sectors, but does tend to focus on manufacturing and commercial positions, e.g. Engineering, General Management, Production Management, Logistics, Purchasing, H.R., Finance, I.T., Sales/Marketing and all aspects of Administration.