Job Elements: -
• Managing the review and update of documents, such as Standard operating procedures and batch documentation.
• Batch review and release.
• Administration of Quality systems such as complaints, internal audits, deviations and CAPA.
• Preparation of Product Quality Reviews for food and pharmaceutical products.
• Conducting Internal audits (experience of auditing preferred, but training can be provided).
The ideal candidate will have:
• Minimum two years within a quality assurance environment in the pharmaceutical or food industry.
• Good computer skills, particularly Word and Excel.
Petrie Recruitment is a relatively small - but perfectly formed!! - business - and it provides staff for a wide range of (mainly permanent) job categories in several sectors, but does tend to focus on manufacturing and commercial positions, e.g. Engineering, General Management, Production Management, Logistics, Purchasing, H.R., Finance, I.T., Sales/Marketing and all aspects of Administration.