Teaching Assistant (Maths)
Position Start Date: Mon 12th Dec
Intervention Practitioner’) to join our team! We are looking for organised, positive, passionate individual who wants to help make a difference with us in a role focusing on Numeracy / Maths support. The start date for this role is due to be Mon 12th Dec although there is flexibility for the role to start earlier. The role would be working for 3 days Per Week (Term Time).
So Who Are SuperStars?
SuperStars formed in 2005 are a child development organisation working in 250 primary schools across South Wales & the South West of England. This role would be working for our ‘sister’ company called Ignite+Inspire (I+I), formed in 2014. I+I are a Child Development Organisation specialising in igniting pupils enthusiasm in numeracy and literacy. This inspiration leads to accelerated learning. We deliver this support through passionate, highly-trained intervention practitioners to primary schools across the UK (www.igniteandinspire.org.uk)
What does an Intervention Practitioner Do?
- Support pupils to achieve in Maths (Year 5/6)
- Work with small groups (3-5 children in each group).
- Deliver/Plan a schemes of work
- Compile reports on each child’s progress.
- Be a role model.
- Positively manage behavior.
- Deliver outstanding customer service.
- Have an A Level in Maths (Desirable).
- Be very confident with Maths/Numeracy.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience working with children aged 4-11.
- Can demonstrate a passion for working with children.
- Have well developed oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to inspire the learners in Literacy and Numeracy.
What do you get in return?
- £53.84-£65 Per Day
- Full and comprehensive training provided.
- Grow and develop within an expanding organisation with promotion opportunities.
- Paid experience, relevant to a PGCE application (Our staff application success rate is over 85%).
- Term Time Hours with the opportunity to work on our award winning Holiday Courses.
- A dedicated Staff Support Manager.
If you would like some more information give one of our friendly team a call on 02920 090 503.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t have an up to date CV? Apply on our Facebook Page...
SuperStars believes in developing bright futures for all children, by providing new, highly rewarding activities. Our dedicated subject specialists are committed to raising standards in schools and our ultimate goal is a simple one;
To give every child the outstanding experiences and opportunities they deserve.
The SuperStars team is a passionate group of energetic and ambitious role-models who are 100% committed to collectively achieving our vision. We live and breathe our 12 points of culture to ensure that we consistently develop bright futures.