We are currently looking for a Telesales Executive to develop new business commercial income and find funded apprenticeship learners. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced individual to join a growing team and develop your own leads and new business.
The successful applicant must have;
- Experience of telesales and a successful track record in an outbound telesales environment – ideally with some experience of selling training
- The ability to work autonomously within a small and busy team with the aptitude to consistently exceed daily sales targets and deadlines
- Attention to detail and be highly organised
- Good ICT Skills
- Excellent communication skills, be highly persuasive and have an excellent clear telephone manner
- Strong objection handling skills, be self-motivated and very tenacious
Basic Salary: £20,000 first year OTE £24,000 per annum dependant on skills, qualifications and experience.
Additional Benefits: 32-36 days Annual Holiday Entitlement, Contributory Pension Scheme, Contribution to Leisure Fees and much more. Total Reward package up to £26,000 per annum pro rata.
Please click the apply now button below to submit your CV. You will also need to download and complete an Equal Opportunities form from the link below
ACT is all about people!
Our people, your people and all of the individuals out there who are looking to improve themselves, their lives and their career prospects.
At ACT, we’re all extremely passionate about making a positive difference to people’s lives by providing excellent learning programmes and opportunities – and all 310 of us come in to work each day to do just that.
We provide a long list of training programmes and qualifications that really help people reach their full potential. From Traineeships, Apprenticeship and Higher Apprenticeships across 30 different sectors, to employability training and short commercial courses, we have something for everyone and, this is the good bit, most of our training is fully-funded.