We are currently looking for a Telesales Executive to develop new business commercial income and find funded apprenticeship learners. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced individual to join a growing team and develop your own leads and new business.
The successful applicant must have;
- Experience of telesales and a successful track record in an outbound telesales environment – ideally with some experience of selling training
- The ability to work autonomously within a small and busy team with the aptitude to consistently exceed daily sales targets and deadlines
- Attention to detail and be highly organised
- Good ICT Skills
- Excellent communication skills, be highly persuasive and have an excellent clear telephone manner
- Strong objection handling skills, be self-motivated and very tenacious
Basic Salary: £20,000 first year OTE £24,000 per annum dependant on skills, qualifications and experience.
Additional Benefits: 32-36 days Annual Holiday Entitlement, Contributory Pension Scheme, Contribution to Leisure Fees and much more. Total Reward package up to £26,000 per annum pro rata.
Please click the apply now button below to submit your CV. You will also need to download and complete an Equal Opportunities form from the link below
ACT was established in 1988 and has since become Wales’ leading training provider. Our mission is to make a positive difference to people’s lives by providing outstanding learning opportunities. We deliver fully funded work-based qualifications for learners aged 16 upwards on a range of subjects and career areas. We call these courses ‘routes’ and we offer over 30 of them for you to choose from.
To deliver a lot of our routes we have five centres where you can go to learn new skills and improve your career prospects. Our centres are located in Cardiff (two locations), Caerphilly, Bridgend and Wrexham.