Job Elements: -
• The contract will be for a minimum of 6 months but could potentially be extended beyond that.
• Communicating short and medium term requirements to suppliers.
• Ensuring on time materials availability to enable 100% plan realisation.
• Management and detailed analysis of obsolete and slow moving stocks.
• Managing suppliers.
• Liaising internally with the Logistics, Operations and Quality departments.
• Liaising with U.K. based and international suppliers, customers and transporters.
The ideal candidate will have:
• The successful candidate will have knowledge of supply chain operations
• Have a good understanding of component and raw material codes and ‘Bills of Materials’;
• Good interpersonal skills
• Good written and oral communication skills;
• Good analytical skills;
• IT literate (in particular, highly proficient in Microsoft Excel).
• An ability to speak French is advantageous but not essential.
Petrie Recruitment is a relatively small - but perfectly formed!! - business - and it provides staff for a wide range of (mainly permanent) job categories in several sectors, but does tend to focus on manufacturing and commercial positions, e.g. Engineering, General Management, Production Management, Logistics, Purchasing, H.R., Finance, I.T., Sales/Marketing and all aspects of Administration.