Job Elements: -
• To help decide and drive the development and growth of a portfolio of products, and work with the Business Development team and Sales team to ensure these product lines achieve their objectives in terms of sales volume and profitability.
• The role calls for product management experience including demonstrable examples of managing product throughout the entire product lifecycle – from concept through development, commercialisation, launch, maturity and deletion. It’s an excellent opportunity for someone with a minimum of 3 years relevant experience looking to progress to a more strategic role and take on people management responsibilities.
The ideal candidate will have:
• An experienced Product Manager with minimum 2-3 years demonstrable success in portfolio management with the desire to build a career in an innovative and high performing business overseeing a brand held in high esteem
• Degree or equivalent qualification in any relevant discipline.
• At least three-five years’ experience in Product Management.
• Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
• Able to work within multi-disciplinary teams of people on development, cost-saving and product maintenance projects.
• Highly competent with Microsoft Office applications including Excel and PowerPoint.
• Able to write English clearly and concisely.
• Be flexible over working hours and be prepared to travel occasionally.
Petrie Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Petrie Recruitment is a relatively small - but perfectly formed!! - business - and it provides staff for a wide range of (mainly permanent) job categories in several sectors, but does tend to focus on manufacturing and commercial positions, e.g. Engineering, General Management, Production Management, Logistics, Purchasing, H.R., Finance, I.T., Sales/Marketing and all aspects of Administration.