Job Elements: -
A great opportunity for development in a small fast moving manufacturing organization. My client is looking for a graduate of Logistics and Supply Chain to join them with a view to development into a managerial role in the coming years.
Main Duties: -
• Manage warehouse function to ensure accuracy of stock data and documentation
• Manage ICT functions including liaison with external support organisations
• Carry out necessary investigations into losses and inefficiency and make/implement recommendations for improvements
• Process all Sales Orders from receipt of order to despatch of goods
• Prepare internal documents to support this process (MPS, BPR, etc)
• Enter transactions into Sage accounting system
• Ensure customers pay invoices on time and in full
• Arrange timely payment of supplier invoices
• Any other duties necessary to fulfil the role
The Ideal Candidate will:
• Be educated to degree level in a logistics related subject
• Have a minimum of 2-3 years manufacturing experience within a logistics function
• Be highly computer literate with experience of MRP / ERP systems
• Have the drive and ambition to succeed in a fast paced environment
Petrie Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Petrie Recruitment is a relatively small - but perfectly formed!! - business - and it provides staff for a wide range of (mainly permanent) job categories in several sectors, but does tend to focus on manufacturing and commercial positions, e.g. Engineering, General Management, Production Management, Logistics, Purchasing, H.R., Finance, I.T., Sales/Marketing and all aspects of Administration.