Job Elements: -
• Implementation, control and maintenance of the Company’s Quality Management System and Procedures
• Control of all internal system, process, product and environmental audits.
• Perform system, process, product and environmental audits
• Distribution and control of Customer and Supplier Specifications.
• Administration of the processes associated with customer, internal and environmental concerns
• Working with colleagues to control and administer specifications used in all parts of the business
• Working with external auditors to ensure compliance with external auditing standards
The ideal candidate will have: -
• The successful candidate will possess excellent administration skills / capabilities.
• Must possess good IT skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.) together with a good standard of education especially in literacy and numeracy.
• Experience of working in a quality department within a manufacturing industry, and knowledge of ISO/TS16949:2009 and ISO 9001:2008, is preferred but not essential.
Petrie Recruitment is a relatively small - but perfectly formed!! - business - and it provides staff for a wide range of (mainly permanent) job categories in several sectors, but does tend to focus on manufacturing and commercial positions, e.g. Engineering, General Management, Production Management, Logistics, Purchasing, H.R., Finance, I.T., Sales/Marketing and all aspects of Administration.