Temporary, full time.
Our client is looking for a candidate to provide a high level of service to the firm’s internal and external client. You will be expected to deliver a professional secretarial and administrative support to Associates/Partners.
The position would be under a temp, which would be approximately for a month. Hours of work would be 9-5 Monday to Friday with an hour for lunch.
The ideal candidate must have legal experience.
• Intensive diary management for a team of Associates/Partners.
• Audio and copy typing, drafting correspondence, producing letters, emails and notes.
• Dealing with the opening of client files, including preparing client engagement letters and appropriate AML measures.
• Dealing with the closing of client files, including dealing with outstanding financial matters and sending files to storage.
• Preparation of files and bundles.
• Dealing with incoming telephone calls in a professional and efficient manner. Taking messages accurately.
• Liaising with internal and external clients in a professional manner.
• Ensuring client information is kept up to date.
• Carrying out ad hoc duties such as researching information for a project / new client instruction.
• Providing cover for and assisting other secretaries when required.
• Any other duties that may be required from time to time.
Previous experience within childcare work,
Qualities and skills:
The successful applicant will have/be able to demonstrate:
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Have a good knowledge of legal procedures.
• Demonstrate excellent organisational skills.
• Excellent communications skills (both orally and in writing).
• Ability to adapt to shifting priorities and adapt plans accordingly.
• Be able to demonstrate good initiative and problem solving skills, but be conscious of when to consult with others.
• Have the ability to multi-task and able to manage upwards.
• Attention to detail, good organisational skills and flexibility.
• Be a good team-worker, but also be strongly self-motivated.
• Be enthusiastic.
• Remain calm under pressure.
• Proactive nature and delivers results.
• High level of confidentiality and integrity.
• Excellent team player
St David Recruitment Services Ltd is an independent recruitment agency set up to offer a personalised yet professional service to all our customers. We appreciate that everybody is different and treat our candidates as individuals.