Team Leader Cardiff-40 hours per week
We have exciting job opportunities for Team Leaders to join our focused sales and service teams based in Cardiff City Centre.
As a Collections Team Leader, what will your responsibilities be?
* Provide an outstanding experience for your team
* Take ownership in handling ‘difficult/ challenging’ situation and conversations
* Motivate and encourage your team with a professional, friendly and approachable manner sharing best practice
* Supporting your team through great coaching conversations
* Ensure your team are delivering a great customer experience for our customers
* Tailor your approach to get to know your team and understand what makes them ‘tick’
* Encourage the team to continually improve their performance
* Drive your team performance through effective communication and innovative thinking
* Ensure the engagement of your team in a fast paced, energetic and customer centered environment.
As a Collections Team Leader, what skills & experience will I need?
* Proven track record of leading a team
* Understanding of how to develop your people to deliver great customer service
* Experience of building relationships
* You have a genuine interest in working with and helping your people improve.
* Strong communication skills & excellent listening skills.
* Proven experience of consistently meeting your targets.
* Numerate with excellent attention to detail with ability to analyse data and identify trends.
* You are fair and consistent, and have an open mind.
* PC literate, with a good working knowledge standard packages like. Microsoft Word and Excel.
* Proven experience of working in a fast paced operational environment or contact centre experience.
* Ability to think on your feet and adept at recovering any under-performance quickly
* Experience in an Outsource / telecommunications environment is desirable but not essential
This is a great opportunity for someone to make a real difference in a new call centre and exciting contract.
To apply click the link below...
As one of the UK’s fastest growing customer experience outsourcers, Webhelp UK is leading the way in an ever-changing world of communications. We need people with personality; people who have what it takes to master the art of communication. If you want to work in a fun, vibrant workplace, in a role with great rewards and progression, you’ll find plenty of opportunities here.