Your role will be to engage with existing customers who are calling us, to make them feel special. You`ll need the ability to quickly identify their needs and provide the outstanding experience that our customers have come to expect. You`ll also be targeted to maximise additional revenue at every opportunity.
In these roles you'll use your unique personality to create the wow factor and leave a memorable impression. Our number one advantage is our people.
Main Duties of a Customer Service Advisor:
• Taking inbound calls from customers, ensuring that individual performance targets for revenue, ancillary sales and call quality are met or exceeded.
• Maximising productive `phone time` through achievement of calls per hour targets.
• Bring our amazing products to life and promote the experience to all customers in a positive and enthusiastic manner.
• To be aware of any product enhancements or changes and to understand any specific promotions or advertising campaigns and their objectives.
• Closely follow company policies and procedures when dealing with challenging customer queries and problems.
• At all times deliver a professional service to our valued customers in an effective manner that meets our customers varied requirements.
• To be flexible and adaptable when required in order to handle calls from other locations around the business.
• To attend and participate in team meetings and briefings.
• Play a full and active role in the Contact Centre customer experience programme, ensuring that you are continually developing and learning
Essential skills of a Customer Service Advisor:
• Have a genuine passion for engaging with customers in order to generate maximum revenue and have proven experience of this.
• Educated to GCSE level or equivalent with excellent communication skills and the ability to work accurately under pressure.
• Previous experience working in a target driven environment is an advantage, as you will be required to meet a variety of targets/goals on an on-going basis.
• You will confidently and efficiently be able to build rapport with customers and manage challenging scenarios when they arise.
Hours of work:
Must be flexible to work between 7am-11pm Monday-Sunday
£16,016 pa + Bonus (£400 per month) + Incentives
** FREE SKY TV - Full Package**
Our client will provide you with comprehensive training to set you up for success so you will need to be PC literate with an aptitude to learn and develop as part of a great team. If you feel you have an energetic, resilient and focused approach to delivering in all aspects of a job like this we would love to hear from you.
In return you can expect a highly competitive basic salary plus bonus, pension, health shield, paid holidays, incentives programme and on-going training and development
Clear Sky Recruitment is a leading independent recruitment business. We are proud to be an independent business as we firmly believe this allows us to offer the flexibility and tailored recruitment service to our all-important clients and candidates alike.
Our team consists of experts within our respective areas of recruitment. It specialises within specific marketplaces, building close relationships with leading talent and the most successful clients in the south Wales localities. We have a dedicated and friendly team who are ideally placed to find the right job for you.
We position ourselves as your professional recruitment agency, but with a personality. We want to build relationships with our clients and our candidates to deliver the best service possible at all stages of the recruitment process.