We have exciting opportunities for Team Leaders to join our Vodafone sales campaign based in Cardiff. You will provide an outstanding experience for your team by providing great environment for them to work in, supporting them through great coaching conversations, and delivering a great customer experience for our client’s customers. As a Team Leader, you will really know your team, understand what makes them ‘tick’ and encourage them to continually improve their performance. You are the person they come to first for help and information.
As A Team Leader what responsibilities will I have?
With a background in sales/customer service and contact centre sectors together with your supervisory or team management experience you will drive your team performance by regularly talking to your team about their performance, and coach them to be even better. You also need to keep your team updated on their individual and the team’s performance, and any changes that may affect them in your weekly team briefings. One of your biggest challenges will be balancing the need to do the right thing for the customer whilst ensuring your team deliver their operational key targets. The environment you work in is very busy, and you will spend the majority of your day talking to and coaching your team.
As a Team Leader, what skills & experience will I need?
- Experience of delivering a great customer experience.
- You have a genuine interest in working with and helping your people improve
- Strong communication skills and ability to motivate and encourage your team
- Professional, friendly and approachable
- Numerate with excellent attention to detail and Ability to analyse data and identify trends
- You have good questioning skills so you understand, and you are able to take quick and corrective actions when targets are not being hit
- You have experience of handling ‘difficult/ challenging’ situation and conversations
- PC literate, with a good working knowledge standard packages like. Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Proven experience of working in a fast paced operational environment or contact centre experience.
- Must have experience of operating as Deputy Team Leader or have previous experience in a management role.
As one of the UK’s fastest growing customer experience outsourcers, Webhelp UK is leading the way in an ever-changing world of communications. We need people with personality; people who have what it takes to master the art of communication. If you want to work in a fun, vibrant workplace, in a role with great rewards and progression, you’ll find plenty of opportunities here.