Job Elements: -
• Working 12hr shifts this role will attract earnings circa £23,550 including the shift premium
• We are looking to recruit motivated individuals who will work as part of a team to process and refine raw material into finished product.
• Load raw material into the process.
• Use chemicals as part of the refining process.
• Process & analyse product with dedicated equipment to meet quality specifications.
• Follow Safe Working Methods (SWM) and procedures.
• Use mobile plant
• Ensure Health & Safety requirements are met in relation to personal safety and other team member’s safety.
• Maintain good house-keeping standards.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Previous experience within a heavy industrial environment, preferably metals.
• Previous experience in a similar role
• Experience in driving mobile plant is desirable however all training/tickets are provided in house.
• Ideally previous experience with Fork Lift Trucks & Overhead Cranes
• Flexibility with Shifts inc. Overtime
• Good work ethic.
• Good communication skills
Petrie Recruitment is a relatively small - but perfectly formed!! - business - and it provides staff for a wide range of (mainly permanent) job categories in several sectors, but does tend to focus on manufacturing and commercial positions, e.g. Engineering, General Management, Production Management, Logistics, Purchasing, H.R., Finance, I.T., Sales/Marketing and all aspects of Administration.