Operations Manager - Vodafone Sales
Webhelp UK, have an opportunity for an Operations Manager to join us in our Cardiff site.
You will be responsible for actively supporting, leading and developing your team within an environment of continuous improvement through the use of feedback, coaching, training and other development activities.
You will work closely with the operational groups in order to ensure the delivery and implementation of all client & company requirements in order to develop all aspects of the contact centre.
As an Operations Manager, what kind of responsibilities will I have?
- Manage, lead and develop employees through direct line reports by defining and actively encouraging management best practice.
- Ensure consistency across all sites in relation to client processes and procedures.
- Maintain and improve all areas of operational performance through setting and reviewing KPI and agreeing recovery and action plans.
- Responsible and accountable for the successful delivery of the agreed targets and goals for the Contact Centre.
- Ensure timely and accurate performance reports are prepared and ready for client reviews.
- Work proactively with the training team on the delivery of adequate and sufficient briefing and training to agents and team leaders to meet campaign requirements
As an Operations Manager what skills & experience will I need?
- Excellent Communication and influencing skills.
- Ability to manage to scale.
- Understanding of contact centre practices and technology.
- Demonstrable leadership and management skills gained in a customer-focused environment.
- Understanding of business planning and objective setting skills.
- Experience of process, service and people development.
- Results focused and committed to the values surrounding outstanding service delivery.
As one of the UK’s fastest growing customer experience outsourcers, Webhelp UK is leading the way in an ever-changing world of communications. We need people with personality; people who have what it takes to master the art of communication. If you want to work in a fun, vibrant workplace, in a role with great rewards and progression, you’ll find plenty of opportunities here.